Powell Valley 21, John I. Burton 16
Grundy 22, JJ Kelly 18
Clintwood 28, Lebanon 21
Gate City 34, Appalachia 14
Virginia High 28, Chilhowie 14
Haysi 35, Honaker 13
Powell Valley 21, John I. Burton 16
Grundy 22, JJ Kelly 18
Clintwood 28, Lebanon 21
Gate City 34, Appalachia 14
Virginia High 28, Chilhowie 14
Haysi 35, Honaker 13
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
John I. Burton 28, Powell Valley 7
Grundy 21, JJ Kelly 14
Lebanon 35, Clintwood 14
Gate City 28, Appalachia 14
Officially retired
JIB 35 PV 21
Grundy 28 Kelly 14
Clintwood 21 Lebanon 14
GC 21 Appy 14
Haysi 21 Honaker 7
[url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]
PV by 15 over Burton
Honaker beats Haysi by 7
No way Lebanon loses to Clintwood--Lebanon by 20
I shouldnt, but kelly by 1
GC by 14 over Appy
JIB 35 PV 27
Hoanaker 30 Haysi 21
Clintwood 21 Leb 7
Kelly 40 Grundy 30
GC 14 Appy 8
Norton 28 PV 21
Lebanon 21 CW 7
Kelly 35 Grundy 7
GC 28 Appy 7
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Powell Valley 35, John I. Burton 7
JJ Kelly 42, Grundy 14(kelly played them in once this year at castlewood and killed them)
Clintwood 21, Lebanon 28(this should be a good game but i think lebanon is jsut a little better)
Gate City 28, Appalachia 14
Virginia High 28, Chilhowie 14
Haysi 35, Honaker 13
bob
JIB 28, PV 19
JJ Kelly 32, Grundy 7
Lebanon 28, Clintwood 14
Gate City 21, Appalachia 14
Virginia High 21, Chilhowie 18
Haysi 35, Honaker 6
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x277/lbcats67/nikefootballthingy-1.jpg[/IMG]
JIB dominates over o phil robbins' vikings
JIB-35
PV-15
Bookmarks